Book Discussions @ GEPL
GEPL offers a number of book discussions each month. Here’s what our groups are reading in the coming months:
Books on Tap
A book discussion group especially for 20 and 30-somethings. Meets at Tap House Grill, 400 North Main Street, Glen Ellyn.
- Tuesday, January 29, 8pm: The Hypnotist by Lars Keplar
- Tuesday, May 14, 8pm: Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Adult Book Discussion
Join us to discuss a new title each month. Meets in the 3rd Floor Board Room:
- Wednesday, February 13, 7pm: The Dogs of Babel by Carolyn Parkhurst Includes a live Skype session with author Carolyn Parkhurst.
- Wednesday, March 6, 7pm: No Mark Upon Her by Deborah Crombie Includes a live Skype session with author Deborah Crombie.
- Wednesday, March 16, 7pm: A Diary from Dixie by Mark Boykin Miller Chesnut
- Wednesday, April 10, 7pm Defensive Wounds by Lisa Black Includes a live Skype session with author Lisa Black.
Independent Book Groups
If you manage a book discussion outside the library, you can submit a request to have us gather copies of your latest book discussion title for pick up at the library.