From the wireless:
It is possible to send a print job to the library from a laptop inside and outside of the library.
Click on this link http://www.printspots.com/library-glenellyn.
- Choose either the black and white printer (10 cents per page) or color printer (50 cents per page)
- Click on “use this printer”.
- Attach the document you wish to print (browse and click OK)
- Create a Login ID that you will use to release your document at the print station on the second floor of the library
- Follow the instructions until you see the message “your document has been sent to the printer.”
Print jobs will remain available for 24 hours. In the box asking for “Computer Name” at
the print release station in the library, type the Login ID that you created.
In the library:
On the print release screen,
- Type in your computer name. This is the city name located at the top of the computer where you were working Then select OK.
- Select by highlighting/checking each print job you would like to print.
- Select PRINT in the lower left corner, then scan your Library/Guest Card with the barcode reader.
- Next, at the Keypad Device, enter your 4-digit PIN number, then press ENTER. Note: The first time you are using your card to print, it will ask you to create a PIN. Enter a 4-digit number and press ENTER, then re-enter the same 4-digit PIN and press ENTER again.
- Select YES or No to confirm cost of print job. Job is deleted after printing.
Cost to print is 10 cents per page for black and white copies and 50 cents for color copies.